An Akron House Premium Hand-Blended Loose Leaf Tea
Smooth and fragrant, this blended black tea steeps into an aromatic delight. One sip will transport you to a tropical oasis where coconuts hang heavy overhead and crystal-clear water lies underfoot. Be sure to try this one iced on a hot summer day.
This blend contains approximately 60-90 mg of caffeine per 10oz. serving.
Coffee 100 - 200 mg
- Black Tea/Oolong Tea 60 - 90 mg
- Green Tea/White Tea 25 - 50 mg
- Decaffeinated Tea 1 - 8 mg
- Herbal Tea 0 mg
Instructions for Hot Tea:
Steep 2 tsp. of Toasted Coconut in 10 oz. of water that was brought to a boil and removed from heat. Allow tea to steep for 2-3 minutes. Avoid over-steeping.
Instructions for Iced Tea:
If chilling, steep tea as directed above then let cool to room temperature before serving over ice. This tea may also be cold-brewed. Put one pitcher-sized teabag in 2.5 quarts of cold water. Let steep in the refrigerator overnight at least 8 hours.
black tea, toasted coconut, coconut extract
- 3 servings sample- makes three 10 oz. servings & comes with 3 paper teabags for your convenience
- 1.25 oz resealable pouch- makes approximately fifteen 10 oz. servings
- 2.5 oz resealable pouch- makes approximately thirty 10 oz. servings
- Box of ten hand-filled teabags- makes ten 10 oz. servings
- Box of five pitcher sized teabags- makes five 2.5 quart (1/2 gallon) pitchers
Proudly handmade and hand-packaged at:
The Akron House Tea Co.
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Instagram: